On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:25:46 -0400
"Don Munyak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Somewhat off-topic, but have you thought about using vmware,
> specifically vmplayer.

Latest versions of vmware do not run on FreeBSD as the host (as guest is ok).
there is a vmware workstationg in ports, but it's an old version and you need
a (possibly old?) linux license for vmware workstation.

It *should* be possible to run the vmdk with qemu, though I'm not sure it's a
vmdk you create with vmplayer.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Lots of people who complained about us receiving the MBE received theirs for
heroism in the war -- for killing people. We received ours for entertaining
other people. I'd say we deserve ours more." John Lennon

Warned.