On Sep 27, 2006, at 10:28 AM, Damian Wiest wrote:

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 06:49:50PM -0700, Chris wrote:
I have spent the day trying to get multiple IP addresses rewritten to
a single address using IPFW and NATD. Is there a simple way to do

If I understand your problem correctly, you're trying to host multiple
websites, each with its own IP address, on one server.  Why not use IP
aliasing (see ifconfig(8)) with multiple instances of Apache? For example,
in rc.conf add some lines like:

The difficulty comes in using a jail without applying non-supported hacks to allow for multiple IP addresses. I think I blew it by not putting that in this post. The intent to create a single jail supporting multiple legacy sites with their own IPs, was to avoid duplicating the memory footprint of httpd and other services by running a jail for each IP. One can go to a single IP for all the sites, but that may incur resistance that has nothing to do with the technical aspects. It appears the natd solution I posted is working in test anyway.

Thank you and sorry I didn't clarify completely on the original post.
Chris