On 9/29/06, Antony Mawer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 29/09/2006 1:11 AM, Joao Barros wrote:
> On another subject, with the addition of the other BSDs the releases
> stats for example are pretty much nonsense. Do you plan to work on
> that?

Yep, each individual *BSD is getting its own detailed stats summary
section... they're not finished yet, so at the moment I've left the
links to the old (nonsensical) pages, but it's a long weekend here this
weekend so I'm hoping to try and finalise them :-)

See here for the FreeBSD page:

     http://www.bsdstats.org/freebsd/

Thus far I have Releases and Countries done, so it's just a matter of
some further formatting and then the Platforms + Devices pages...

Cheers
Antony

It looks very nice indeed, good work! :-)

--
Joao Barros