Murray Taylor wrote:
ASUS P5LD2-VM-DH/C

No but I recently bought another Asus board A8N-VM CSM/NBP and the BIOS is broken. Another board A8N-VM CSM had an almost identical broken BIOS which Asus fixed at some point. However Asus have now informed me that FreeBSD is not supported for my board. (It does actually work with a clever fix someone posted but Asus don't want to know). Asus seem to have a bit of a name for crap BIOS's. Moral: make sure you tell the retailer you want to use it with another operating system than Windows and make them agree to take it back if it doesn't work.

Chris