I rarely use them, but I have a floppy I needed to format and copy to. The
problem is anything I try with the drive results in this error:

Processing fdformat: ioctl(FD_FORM): Device not configured

It shows up fine in dmesg, and I've used it before.

fdc0: <Enhanced floppy controller> at port 0x3f0-0x3f5,0x3f7 irq 6 drq 2 on
isa0
fdc0: [FAST]
fd0: <1440-KB 3.5" drive> on fdc0 drive 0

These are brand new disks. Does anyone have a suggestion?

BTW, I'm running the latest -CURRENT

Thanks,

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com