Dear FreeBSD team,
I decided to contact you because I cannot find some system call C modules for a
very long time.
I'd like to ask you where can I find sources containing code for socket related
system calls like
socket, accept, bind, connect .... with interfaces described on FreeBSD  MAN
pages (system calls).
For example:
int     socket(int domain, int type, int protocol);
int     bind(int s, const struct sockaddr *addr, socklen_t addrlen);

Browsing through your WWW CVS repository I'm just finding sources for MAN pages
in directory / src / lib / libc / sys:
access.2, connect.2 and so on.
But where are the C sources of these calls? Or are the sources of these system
calls not available?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,
Viliam Paces.