On 2006/10/04 13:10, Erik Norgaard seems to have typed:
> If you need virtual domains, or serve multiple domains and allow
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be different from [EMAIL PROTECTED] then you
> definitely need ldap and the powerful MDA.
>
> Last time I checked dovecot did not support virtual domains.

It is my understanding from the Dovecot documentation, that it supports
virtual domains several different ways, indeed:
http://wiki.dovecot.org/DovecotFeatures
*** QUOTE ***
Dovecot supports a wide variety of Virtual User Configurations so you
can support multiple domains using a variety of methods.
*** END QUOTE ***