you may want to try roundcube http://www.roundcube.net although it's still on
beta the interface's rocks, nothing you ever experienced before, certainly
cooler than squirrelmail with AJAX like interface.

Interesting... OK, I've got roundcube installed, the tables are created,
postgreSQL is running, apache is recompiled for PhP4 (which is installed also)
... oh, and I've installed IMAP4.

  Now what ?

  My question, I suppose, is .. what is the address used to access the web
interface?

  D.