Chuck Swiger writes:
> On Oct 6, 2006, at 4:26 AM, Martin McCormick wrote:
>
>             Does anybody know what this notation is called?  Does an
>     explanation of the algorithm exist in public so one can convert the
>     strings that are part of the call manager output in to the unsigned
>     ints that actually carry the right values?

> That sure looks like a UUID, which may or may not encode valid time
> information.

        My thanks to you and to one other individual who have
written responses to my questions.  Both have suggested the same
possibility that this is a UUID and not the data I am actually
looking for.

        I will talk to the people who extracted the file and see
if there is a possibility we got the wrong data in that field.
One would hope that the time stamp data are normal 32-bit values
that can be sucked in by a %lx in sscanf.

        Thank you.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer