Yesterday I was happily using x-windows on my computer. The system started
acting up and
frroze up. The screen had a bunch of random colors displayed. T reset system
and after
reboot I attempted to start xwindows again and the computer rebooted itself.

This has happened every time since last night. This is a dual boot system so I
booted into
windows do see if the video card might be damaged, but windows starts up ok.

I even defined a new freebsd userid and started x without any window manager
andit still
crashes machine.

Any ideas?

Mark Jacobs