On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:09:35 +0200
"Andreas Widerøe Andersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We're considering setting up an email service here and we need to
> give IT admins in various companies the ability to administer their
> own email addresses (under their domain).

postfixadmin is great for this imho

you can have 1 main admin for all, then email-admins for each domain,
and all users can change their own password and set auto-reply

it's in the ports, but after installation it takes some time to set it
up, i've used this howto to set it up in FreeBSD :

http://bliki.rimuhosting.com/space/knowledgebase/linux/mail/postfixadmin+on+debian+sarge

--
grtjs,
albi