Paul Schmehl wrote:
--On October 13, 2006 5:12:27 PM -0800 Beech Rintoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm getting a ton of spam every day  that comes from China, Japan and
Korea.  Spam Assassin completely ignores it because it has all
non-english characters  and slows kmail to a crawl loading. Is there a
way to filter on non-english  either using Spam Assassin or procmail?

Suggestions would be appreciated.

/usr/ports/mail/postfix-policyd-weight/

Your troubles will be over.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/
I didn't catch if this was sendmail or not, but spamasassin kept updated and a lower could be spam score gets me very little spam, the stock stuff is about all that occasionally gets through for me.

Brian