On Saturday 14 October 2006 05:12, Gerard Seibert wrote:
> On Saturday 14 October 2006 09:04, Beech Rintoul wrote:
> > Thank you. Your suggestion appears to be working. I was getting 75 or
> > more of non-english spam daily and It was becoming a real pain in the
> > backside to deal with. Now spamassassin is tagging those with a higher
> > score and procmail is sending them to /dev/null. Looking at the log, all
> > my "normal" mail (like this list) are getting through. Hopefully spam
> > will now be down to a tolerable level.
>
> It seems to me that those restrictions might be a tad too tight, but that
> is just my opinion.

They don't seem to be. I'm going  to watch the log for a couple of days, but
so far everything legitimate is getting through.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com