P. U. Kruppa wrote:
Hi again!

In the meantime I played around a little bit with DrGenius.

(As I teach maths and physics - ) I think it is quite a valuable
tool for visualization and exploration of geometry and and vector
geometry. It seems to be competitive to commercial systems like
dynageo's Euklid and it is part of the gnome project.

Thus it would be a good idea if someone - who knows about these
things - could write a port for it, to make it easily accessible for
students and teachers.
well, I got it built and played with it, but it crashed on me. Found a few other things that didn't work as well.

I can drop a bug report to the developer(s) at their site.

--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

The meek shall inherit the earth -- they are too weak to refuse.