On Sun, 2006-10-15 at 15:26 -0700, William Tracy wrote:

> I even compiled my own kernel so that
> I'm all 1337. :-)

What does this mean?

> So, basically, I'm asking you guys to wow me. :-) Show me how FreeBSD
> can outdo Linux. Make me never want to go back.

I would think if you spend enough time with it, these questions may be
answered by yourself.  I'm assuming you would know your
likes/dislikes/opinions about Linux based on what you do with it.

So, do the same things with FreeBSD and ask yourself if you feel
compelled to keep using it or not.

To ask us to "wow" you like some bizarre circus act is a little
presumptuous on your part, no?

Bob