Has anyone got the Teletronics XI-325HP 200mW PRISM 2.5-based PCMCIA card
to work under freebsd 5.4, which I currently run?  or 6.x?

The Teletronics XI-325HP 200mW PRISM 2.5-based PCMCIA card is
high on my list of possible cards with external antenna jacks to buy.

Older reports say they had to flash firmware back to 1.5.6 on
the card to get it working under Freebsd 4.x.  Current firmware
as sold now appears to be 1.8.4 or higher.  Seems like a big
jump backwards to take.

Thanks.

--
Gordon Pedersen             [EMAIL PROTECTED]