Hi George,

cool reply. Thank you. ;-)

That basically means that I have to compile/burn my own CD with the config file install.cfg in it right ?

is there a version f.e. to start from the CD (with some parameters where the config file is located) and do that from a boot floppy - basically without PXEboot or can I point PXEboot to the CD image AND the install.cfg somehow ?

Best regards

Nils Valentin