> Nian wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I tryed to install your php5-5.1.6_2 recently. It works fine but when
> > I run php --version the version is 5.1.2?
> >
> > matilda# php --version
> > PHP 5.1.2 (cli) (built: Mar 16 2006 03:15:52)

March 16th isn't very recently.

Looks like on March 16th, someone installed PHP in a non-standard way
and it's picking up the wrong one.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this
message is not an intended recipient (or the individual
responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended
recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.