I am looking to buy a laser printer for < $500 but need
some reccomendations on which one is decent for home/office
use. I had seen the HP 1200, it looks ok, will it last?
How bout some older ones like the HP5/6 series?
I really dont want to have and reset it all the time or keep filling
it with paper after 30 sheets were printed etc.
Need cheap cartridges too.

I guess asking it to do the dishes would be a little much though
so what do you use?

---