Hi,

I am trying to get a double boot system on my laptop with FreeBSD and Windows XP. I have tried this before using NTLOADER on my desktop-pc (by following the directions in the faq) and it works like a charm, but not on my laptop... I installed FreeBSD, copied /boot/boot1 to a usb-stick, set my windows-slice active and added a freebsd-entry to my boot.ini. When i boot i get the ntloader-menu, it boots xp just fine but when i choose FreeBSD i get "invalid slice". I can get back into my freebsd-install by setting it's slice active again (using boot/rescue-cd).
I am using FreeBSD 6.2-beta2 (because of support for my pentium M).
My disk looks as following:

-ad0s1 = dell recovery-partition
-ad0s2 = NTFS (windows xp)
-ad0s3 = FreeBSD

from fstab:
+ad0s3b = swap
+ad0s3a = /
+ad0s3e = /tmp
+ad0s3f = /usr
+ad0s3d = /var

How can i get this to work using ntloader ?