On 10/22/06, Gerard Seibert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any reason you're not using postfix/amavisd-new/clamav?  It works
> quite nicely.

Yes actually. Reading the Postfix forum, it seems that people are having
problems with it everyday. I just want to keep it as simple as possible,
Amavisd requires mucking around in the master.cf file and I would rather
not get involved in that if possible.

what's the problem with editing master.cf ?

and if you only want anti-virus checking, try clamsmtp (it's in the ports),
it's rather easy to set up if you quickly read the documentation

and compared to amavis config-file it's a breeze to edit the config  ;)