On 10/22/06, Gerard Seibert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Saturday October 21, 2006 at 08:17:51 (PM) Bill Campbell wrote:

Yes actually. Reading the Postfix forum, it seems that people are having
problems with it everyday. I just want to keep it as simple as possible,
Amavisd requires mucking around in the master.cf file and I would rather
not get involved in that if possible.

i've been using postfix+clamav+amavisd-new way back when our mailserver
was running on debian, it's now running under FreeBSD 6.1 for almost 5
months now, and i don't encounter any problems, besides editing master.cfis
easy enough and there are lots of how to regarding the matter.