Hello,

First, I love FreeBSD.  I have been using Gentoo for the longest time, finally
got the nerve to pop FreeBSD on a new laptop.  Love it.  Anywho, I'm trying to
get the linux-flashplugin7 installed and it seems to error out with an error
message saying it cant find the package on the ftp2.FreeBSD.org/pub/... etc....
server.  I looked on the FTP server in several package folders and cant find
it.  It says it should be in the "www" ports folder.  Did this
linux-flashplugin get renamed?  I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Steve