I am currently not available to respond to email and will return on October 26.
 I lost many recent emails because my hard drive crashed, so if I have not
responded, please repeat your message.

If your message is time sensitive, please contact Shante Bullock,
Administrative Assistant, (202) 662-1746, [EMAIL PROTECTED] or Jennifer Renne,
Assistant Director of the Resource Center, (202) 662-1731, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
They will refer you to the appropriate person at the Center.

If this is an emergency or highly time sensitive, please call me at (202)
662-1750 or (202) 669-0899.  I will respond as soon as I can when I check my
messages.

If you are a state agency or state CIP project contacting us about training or
technical assistance, please contact Jennifer Renne at [EMAIL PROTECTED]