----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Moran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: Question

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:02:19 +0330
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hi all dear in freebsd project

Default FreeBSD kernel not support any ability and compile kernel take any time. I need some help for make freeBSD boot CD whit my custom KERNEL. how make own FreeBSD bootabel cd ?

FreeSBIE has a set of scripts that allow you to do this.  You can install
it from the ports collection.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies

 hi dear Bill Moran

I install FreeSBIE from ports in FreeBSD . I think this program uses for make Live CD. How can i use this program to make custom FreeBSD installations CD whit new kernel?