--On Wednesday, October 25, 2006 14:35:29 -0500 Eric Schuele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm confused.  I was agreeing with you.  I was simply adding another
reason as to why the author of the "Wrapping sshd(8) is not normally a
good idea" comment might have made the comment.

Are you saying that my comment above is incorrect?

I guess I didn't word that well. I was trying to say that your contribution was quite valuable. I should have remembered to point out that you can easily lock yourself out of a server by forgetting to grant access properly.

IOW, thank you for pointing that out.  :-)

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/