eoghan wrote:
Hi
Trying to cvsup my ports and server is saying:
Rejected by server: Access limit exceeded, try again later
So im using cvsup.FreeBSD.org
but have tried cvsup1.FreeBSD.org, cvsup2.FreeBSD.org and cvsup3.FreeBSD.org
and get the same message... is there something wrong?
Thanks
Eoghan
I like using fastest_cvsup with this.

I use this script to get ports using it. You can adjust this to see more or less detail.

more fastest-cvsup-ports-see
#!/bin/sh
     if SERVER=`/usr/local/bin/fastest_cvsup -q -c us`; then
/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -L 1 -h $SERVER /usr/share/examples/cvsup/my-ports-supfile
     fi