Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone will have a configuration of the following they can
share as I'm pulling my hair out here trying to get this to work.

I have a Cisco 1841 setup on my test bench with WCCP2 configured to
redirect web traffic to the FreeBSD squid proxy via gre.

I can see the traffic on the gre interface on the FreeBSD box, but squid
never sees the traffic and eventually the Cisco removes the cache as a
dead cache.

If anyone has a squid.conf and the proper configuration for ipfw and gre
that would be excellent!

Many thanks,
Alan.