Nikhil Patel wrote:
1. I want to teach basic unix command, shell scripting to my students, does BSD
is same like Unix?

Absolutely.

  2. Can I install FreeBSD on Pentium PC that has 2 partition 1 has windows XP
and 1 will have FreeBSD.

Yes.

  3. Is installation process easy?

Not too bad, but you might check out PC-BSD.  It uses FreeBSD as a base, but
adds a very nice installer, some basic packages "out of the box" and a nice
package method called "PBI".

http://www.pcbsd.org

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.