Is it possible to use csup with my existing cvsup files? I skimmed the
man page and it looks very similar. Is there any advantage to using
cvsup over csup?

On 10/27/06, Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lane wrote:

> Adrian,
>
> Use /usr/ports/net/cvsup-without-gui and create a cvsupfile.  You can then
> selectively install src-all, src-contrib, ports-all and any of the various
> ports sub-trees that you need (but stick with ports-all).
>
> cvsup will get the proper Makefiles and whatnot for you.
>
> Email me if you need help setting that up.
>
> lane

I would recommend using csup instead of cvsup.
It has fewer dependencies, is very lightweight and works very well
if you just want to occasionally checkout ports or src.
I believe that csup is also part of the basesystem in newer releases.

I'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour cream