I did install mysql50-scripts as well. This seems to install lots of nice utils. But still not the test and benchmark scripts.
ke han

On Oct 31, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu wrote:

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:08:28 +0800
ke han <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I usually rave about how well ports installs apps, but I have been
having trouble getting /usr/ports/databases/mysql50-server to
install properly.  Most notably, it doesn't seem to install the test
scripts (run-all-tests) which should be in some
directory .../sql-bench (can't find it).
Does anyone have experience on the MySQL 5 port install?  Any make
options I need to get a solid standard install?

Did you install databases/mysql50-scripts ?

"Intellectual Property" is nowhere near as valuable as "Intellect"

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #89:
        Ask not what your profits can do for you, but what you can
        do for your profits.
                -- ST: Legends of the Ferengi