On 10/31/06, Alan Garfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I also find that the cvsup6.au.freebsd.org is totally useless. It
doesn't carry src-all and this effectively makes fastest_cvsup useless
for me because when I do 'make update' in /usr/src it selects cvs6 and
fails.

Hmm, that's Planetmirror, isn't it? Have you tried contacting them?

SUP_UPDATE=true
SUPFILE=/usr/share/examples/cvsup/standard-supfile
SUP=/usr/local/bin/csup
SUPFLAGS=-L 2
SUPHOST=`/usr/local/bin/fastest_cvsup -q -c au`

Neat - didn't know you could put it into make.conf like that.

--
Juha
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/juha