On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 11:30 +1100, Norberto Meijome wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:21:32 +1100
> Alan Garfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > SUPHOST=`/usr/local/bin/fastest_cvsup -q -c au`
>
> change this to not get the last item, which I assume is #6  ?

Nah it goes up to #7, and you'd have to modify the fastest_cvsup script
to do it (which is easy), but it's not the point. I like things from
ports to be default as much as possible so when they get updated I don't
have to remember what little mods I've made in the past. Plus it makes
administrating multiple servers more complex. I like to try to keep
things unmodified unless absolutely necessary. :)

Cheers,
Alan.