On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:20:40 -0700 (MST)
"RYAN M. vAN GINNEKEN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all am having great difficulty getting pdf to print to the printer
> attached to my Freebsd box please help.
>
> I have gotten my printer working like in the handbook and can get regular
> text files to print nicely. However cannot make any sense out of the
> ghostscript section and believe this is what i need to make things work.
>
> I have added the following lines to my /etc/printcap but of course the filter
> does not exist at that directory what should i do? please help

Hi Ryan,
i haven't used the printcap... but cups works quite well for me with a variety
of network printers... you may want to give that a try.

you install cups from the ports.
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"And that's one reason we like to believe in genius. It gives us an excuse for
being lazy." Paul Graham

Warned.