On Nov 1, 2006, at 4:11 PM, RYAN M. vAN GINNEKEN wrote:

Hello all am having great difficulty getting pdf to print to the printer attached to my Freebsd box please help.

I have gotten my printer working like in the handbook and can get regular text files to print nicely. However cannot make any sense out of the ghostscript section and believe this is what i need to make things work.

I have added the following lines to my /etc/printcap but of course the filter does not exist at that directory what should i do? please help

Start over. Install /usr/ports/print/apsfilter/ and let it do the work.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]