It...should, its been about I dunno, 1994 since I used one of those tho.

It's possible that some code-creep got into the driver that just hasnt
been tested for a decade.

On 11/2/06, Karol Kwiatkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[format recovered]

On 02/11/2006 21:58, Jeff Mohler wrote:
> On 11/2/06, Karol Kwiatkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> anyone got 3Com 3c905B-COMBO network card (Fast EtherLink XL PCI)
>> working with 10base2/BNC?
>>
> What museum is this in, can we visit it?

Sure, where do I send an invitation?

Seriously, it should work if the driver included in the kernel
supports it, right?

Regards,

Karol

--
Karol Kwiatkowski  <freebsd at orchid dot homeunix dot org>