On 11/3/06, Andriy Babiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everybody,

After last upgrade of Firefox, it dumps core when I run it. I am not sure, but
the problem might be caused by the additional optimization that I enabled
during configuration.
Now, my attempt to "portupgrade -f firefox" results in "Found saved
configuration" - I cannot change this option.
Maybe, someone could advise me on how to do it properly? Where is this "saved
configuration"? Should it be deleted? Or I can give some options to
portupgrade to ignore it?

If you have nspr 4.6.3 or lower installed; upgrade to 4.6.3_1
and try running Firefox.

Many thanks in advance.
Andriy