Hi,

I run "/usr/local/sbin/portupgrade -arR" in cron job to update
packages.  Today I found the CPU is drained up by 5 instances of
"script" and "dialog", because everyday when portupgrade updates
python, it tried to display a menu in text mode and ask for a few
options (such as whether python should support IPv6 etc), which of
course hangs in cron job.

Isn't it nice for portupgrade to have an option to remember the
"upgrade" of port anyway.  Or did I miss something?

Thank you!