Hello,

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

I think there's a slight misunderstanding here.  PF is *not* ipfilter,
so unless you've done something special it doesn't log to ipfilter.log.

Can you show us the exact rc.conf settings you used for PF?

Acutally I made a typo when writting the email. I just called the log pflog (which I forgot and thought I had called it ipfileter.log). Here's the snippet:

#pf-related conf
pf_enable="YES" # Enable PF (load module if required)
pf_rules="/etc/pf.conf" # rules definition file for PF
pflog_enable="YES" # start pflogd(8)
pflog_logfile="/var/log/pflog" # where pflogd should store the logfile

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for being willing to help! I appreciate that very much!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot