I disabled SATA in BIOS and I disabled the nVidia RAID setup in BIOS and got stuck at the same place, except that I don't see the MOD_LOAD error 6 message. The last message I see is the timecounters message.

If I exit to the boot prompt (option 6), then "load amr_linux" it gets loaded. Module name is amr_linux.ko. I also "set acpi_load=no" to get around the bad character in the ACPI table issue. Then "boot". Now I see message saying amr_linux is already loaded. boot sequence continues and I still hang after the timecounters message.

Norberto Meijome wrote:
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:36:10 -0600