Hello all,

i am using Zabbix, which is similar to Nagios for those who dont know, to monitor important Servers and Devices in my Network. The Zabbix Version in the Ports is 1.1.1, and it has numerous show- stopping Bugs in it. Fortunately Zabbix 1.1.3 is released which fixes a great many of them. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem the Zabbix Version in the Ports is going to get updated. I have send the Port- maintainer two E-Mails with long breaks between them from two different Mail Accounts, but there isn't a response. So my question is in general, what happens if the Port Maintainer cant be reached for a long time. Can or will someone else assume Position as the Port Maintainer?

Thanks,
David