Hi,

Have anyone out there already brought up having a free dns service for
all FreeBSD fanatics out there? I just got my dsl connection and is
about to register my box to dyndns.org, however, most of those domains
they were offering aren't that much attractive. It would be cool if I
could name my rig with, let's say, mypc.freebsd-users.org.  Of course,
i'm still dreaming of having a [EMAIL PROTECTED] address one day, but I
know I'm not part of the project, and have contributed nothing to it,
so I guess being a part of freebsd-users.org domain should be just
fine.

What's your thought?

Thanks.