Lowell Gilbert wrote:
Erik Norgaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Any suggestions?
I just built jdk15 with the default options, and the Java plugin works
in my firefox.

Secondly, is there a way to just build the plugin since I have the jdk
built and installed?

It looks possible, but (to me) it's not worth a few hours of human
time to figure it out in order to save a few hours (or even days) of
the computer's time.

I tried again, deleting the old options files. Building mozilla still fails, although I no longer need to disable the vuln check.

Which port revision is your mozilla? Mine is 1.7.13_1,2 - it should be the most recent revision.

Thanks, Erik

--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org
X.509 Certificate: http://www.locolomo.org/crt/8D03551FFCE04F0C.crt