On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 02:20:33PM +0000, Mark wrote:

> > Could someone tell me whether I can use the
> > APC SMART-UPS 750 VA for my FreeBSD 4.11
> > installation?
>
> Anyone? Please?

I don't quite understand what FreeBSD has to do with it. Is your
hardware 120 VAC 60 Hz compatible? And is the UPS the same?

In less time than spent asking others you could build
/usr/ports/sysutils/apcupsd/ and see whether it will provide automatic
shutdown of your system under UPS control.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]