On 11/14/06, Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When was this corrected? Is 6.2 going to be faster than 6.1?

As I said earlier, some of the most important changes that went into
6.0 were fixing performance problems in 5.x.  Since then it's been a
process of polishing and improving, instead of architectural changes.
So 6.2 is expected to be "better" than 6.1 but probably not measurably
faster for general workloads.

> Did the guys port the libthr changes into 6.2 or not?

Dunno what you mean here.

Kris

I mean the libthr threading library, MySQL works better with it in 6.1
so I hope the last changes done by David Xu is ported to 6.2

Thank you,

-J