On 17/11/2006 03:36, Marwan Sultan wrote:

> Hello poeple,
>
>   I updated my src tree and my ports,
>   but i'm looking to install older release of one or two ports than this
> latest,
>
>   I checked freebsd ftp side, but didnot find anything,
>   anyone knows where is the older version ports are?

You can use sysutils/portdowngrade to get previous versions of a port.
Have a look at it's manpage[1], some examples can be easily found via
google.

>    Thank you.
>    Marwan Sultan

HTH,

Karol

[1] http://portdowngrade.sourceforge.net/documentation.html

P.S. You probably pushed 'reply' button to send this message - don't
do this if you want to make a new thread. In a mailer supporting
threads your message ends up under some other thread and can easily be
missed.

--
Karol Kwiatkowski  <freebsd at orchid dot homeunix dot org>