Hello!

I have FreeBSD-6.1 machine with two network interfaces: one for private network, one for internet. Network interface for internet has some aliases. I need to configure mail relay for some domains at this computer. Can I configure my MTA (Sendmail) to send e-mail for different domains via particular network interface but with different IP-addresses (aliases)? For example, to send e-mail for DOMAIN1 via INTEREFACE1.ALIAS1, for DOMAIN2 via INTERFACE1.ALIAS2, for DOMAIN3 via INTERFACE1.ALIAS3 and so on.

Best regards,
Evgeniy Belomestnov
[EMAIL PROTECTED]