Hi

Where should I  be  asking questions regarding install ?  If this is the
correct forum I have a Sis648-FX motherboard.
I have two hard drives; one Hitachi and one Western Digital. I also have a BTC
DVD-ROM.

In addtition to this I have two Sil 3112 SATA Controllers on which I have four
disks. Overall I have 6 disks. I would like to run Free BSD on it make it a NAS
box.

The 6.1 Production release bootonly.iso and the 6.2 RC1 bootonly.iso have
problems getting to install. When I try to install I cannot stop the screen
from scrolling very very fast. It just seems like some unhandled interrupt in a
continuous loop. This happens as soon as I see the Boot from CD image. I cannot
see anything meaningful.

Other than removing the Silicon image controllers what should I do. Appreciate
any ideas.

Thanks
Ramesh