I have this Help Instructions from a Step-by-Step for Apache installation

lynx http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

   <download: httpd-2.0.xx.tar.gz, httpd-2.0.xx.tar.gz.asc, KEYS>

gpg --import KEYS

gpg httpd-2.0.49.tar.gz.asc

   gpg: Good signature from "Sander Striker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

tar zxvf httpd-2.0.49.tar.gz

this doesn't work either.... gpg --import KEYS

On 11/22/06, Karol Kwiatkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 22/11/2006 14:53, VeeJay wrote:
> Hi
>
> If I want to run commands like
>

> # gpg httpd-2.0.49.tar.gz.asc
>
> Which port one should install, becasue there are many...

/usr/ports/security/gnupg

Btw, there's excellent documentation at http://www.gnupg.org/

> And with which options one should install to have maximum security
measure
> i.e. LDAP, CURL, etc

Take the defaults. You can add some functionality later, if required.

HTH.

Karol

--
Karol Kwiatkowski  <freebsd at orchid dot homeunix dot org>

--
Thanks!

BR / vj