On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 10:30:58AM +0300, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:

> On 11/22/06, Rachel Florentine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >105Hi;
> >Okay, I learned from sad experience and you all
> >that the qmail port is junk. What about ezmlm?
> >Same thing? Or good to go?
>
> Didn't you know that /usr/ports is a big pile of
> junk? The problem is, we can't live without it.

That's a weird thing to say.
Although there are many things in ports that are not supported or
are someone's mostly useless extra toy, a lot of the ports are well
done and well supported and worth using in general.   If he doesn't
like qmail and won't use sendmail, then he can check out others and
a question about which people like is not so bad an idea, although
it is unfortunately likely to set of yet another religious war YARW.

////jerry